From SMS Content Editor
- Gateway Dropdown: SMS/MMS from (phone number) will default to your SMS default for the account. Please note not all phone number types allow for MMS (multi-media message) so if you do not see the image icon in the bottom left of the content editor please reach out to Customer Success to modify your account to allow for this feature.
- Enter the text of your message as usual, once you are done writing your message click the Image Icon to open the File Manager for your account.
- Then at the top, the file manager is pre-filtered to ‘Image’ you will want to click the ‘X’ to clear this filter so once you upload your file it will be available and not filtered out.
- Then click the purple plus icon to open your File Manager, select the correct .vcf file and upload it.
- You will then see the file loaded into your Patch File Manager click select to add it to your message.
We recommend always sending yourself a test message to ensure the content displays how you intended it to.
As always if you have any questions or would like assistance sending out a message please contact Customer Success at firstname.lastname@example.org.