Loyalty Cash Widget
The Loyalty Cash widget is a part of the Loyalty Program that we offer. The Loyalty Cash widget is meant to provide ways for customers to earn and cash out loyalty points to use towards future purchases. Rewards are used as an incentive for customers to join a store’s email list, text list, birthday club, and much more.
Note: Changes to configuration settings can take up to 1 hour to populate to your web storefront.
Step 1: Design
Use these settings to add a logo or update the title of the banner section of the widget.
Use these settings to update the membership section.
- Membership Section Title
- The membership title is located directly underneath the banner and is in bold
- The default value is the customer’s first name and Your Rewards
- Update the text to anything that you desire
- Become a member details
- This body of text is located directly underneath the membership section title
- There is no default text
- Update the text to anything that you desire
- Button Text
- The button text that shows in the widget when the customer is not signed in
- The text of the button for the membership section should be used to get customers to join your loyalty program
- The default text is “JOIN NOW”
Widget Styling Settings
Use these settings to update the styling of the widget:
- Theme Color
- Use this setting to change the colors of the background color of the banner, the buttons, icons, and the terms & conditions link.
- Use this setting to place the widget on either the left or right bottom corner of your storefront
- When choosing the placement of your Rewards widget keep in mind the placement of your TextChat widget if you have both enabled. You have the option to stack the widget icons on your site or keep them separate. You will need to view this live on your site after the update is made as the preview within each module of your account doesn't show the other widget.
Choose which format you want your customers' loyalty earnings to be displayed on the loyalty widget. You can choose from displaying Points or Cash to your end customers.
Please note it can take up to an hr for changes to propagate to the widget.
Ways to Earn Settings
Use these settings to add different ways to earn to the widget.
Click the purple button with a ‘+’ symbol to add a new way to earn.
There are four categories of Ways to Earn that you can select from.
Collect Customer Data
This WTE is great for gathering info from your customers such as phone number, date of birth, product preferences, and user-generated content.
Get your customers to engage with your brand across multiple channels or get them to interact with your content.
Drive Social Media Traffic
Drive your customers to your social platforms to collect more likes, shares, follows, and interactions.
The options are vast, you can create and provide instructions for content, create a survey, and more.
To edit an existing Way to Earn click the pencil icon (second icon in the actions column of the table).
To delete an existing way to earn from the widget and your loyalty program click the trash can.
To reorder the way the ways to earn appear in the widget click and drag the row with the three lines (first icon in the actions column)
Terms & Conditions Settings
Use this text area to update the Terms & Conditions of your loyalty program. Default Term & Conditions will be displayed in the widget preview (to the left or in the theme editor).
Step 2: Installation
Step 1: Copy the script tag.
While logged in to Patch Retention navigate to one of the following places to copy the script tag.
Note: All three places include the same script tag. This means that the script tag only needs to be added to your code once for all Patch Pixel products.
Pixel > Pixel Code
Loyalty Cash > Step 2 Installation > Manual Installation
TextChat > Step 2 Installation > Manual Installation
Step 2: Navigate to your website’s main page HTML file.
Step 3: Find the closing </head> HTML tag within the HTML file.
Step 4: Paste the Pixel script tag directly above the closing head tag.
Step 5: Save your changes
Note: Due to caching, changes to product configuration may take up to an hour to propagate to the web page that has the Pixel installed.
How To Manually Delete the Script Tag:
Follow steps 2-4. Then find the script tag that you previously added to your theme’s code and delete it. Be sure to save your updates.
Enable and Disable
- Navigate to the Loyalty Cash page
- Find the green enabled switch button in the top right corner
- Click the enabled button
- When the enabled button is clicked it will turn gray and remove the widget from your storefront Note: Changes may take up to 1 hour to reflect on your storefront.
Widgets can be ordered either left or right on the page. Be sure to check where each widget is placed to avoid having the widgets overlap on your website.
Reorder the Loyalty Cash Widget
To reorder the Loyalty Cash widget use the switch button in the Widget Styling section’s Website Placement option.
Reorder the TextChat Widget
To reorder the TextChat widget use the switch at the top right corner of the preview section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.