Viewing Contacts within a Group
To view specific contacts within a group follow the steps below:
- Click on the Contacts module at the left of your screen
- At the top of the page, click on the 3rd drop-down labeled No Filter Selected
- Click + Add Filter (You will be able to save and access pre-made filters)
- Name your filter at the top of the page where it says "Enter Filter Name"
- Under Match ALL of these rules click on the first drop-down where it says "Create a New Rule"
- Select "Groups" on the first drop-down
- Keep the 2nd drop-down as Is directly in
- In the 3rd drop-down, select which group you are wanting to view
- Once you have the correct number of contacts matched hit Save
- Once back to your contacts page, make sure to select that group filter so you can view all the contacts in that group
That's it, Congratulations
Please sign in to leave a comment.