Welcome to the Patch Forms Reporting guide. Patch offers a robust and intuitive way to track the performance of your forms, providing key metrics directly on your dashboard. This guide will help you understand and make the most out of the data available in your Patch account.
When you log into your Patch account, you will find a dashboard card dedicated to 'Forms' on the Tools Dashboard page. This card displays crucial information about your forms' performance, including:
- Last Completion: The timestamp of the most recent form completion.
- Total Completions: The cumulative number of times the form has been completed.
- Form Name: The name of the form being tracked.
- Total Forms Completed: The total number of forms completed across all your campaigns.
- Avg Completed Per Day: The average number of form completions per day.
Interpreting Your Data
This metric is essential for understanding the recent activity on your form. A recent 'Last Completion' timestamp indicates active engagement, while a dated timestamp may suggest the need for promotional efforts.
The 'Total Completions' number is a critical indicator of overall engagement. It helps in assessing the effectiveness of your form in generating responses.
Identifying forms by name is crucial for distinguishing between different campaigns or purposes. This helps in correlating specific forms with their respective performance metrics.
Total Forms Completed
This aggregate number gives you an overview of the engagement across all your forms, providing insight into the general effectiveness of your forms strategy.
Avg Completed Per Day
The average daily completion rate is a vital metric for understanding the consistency of engagement with your forms. It helps in identifying trends and patterns over time.
Utilizing This Data for Improvement
- Campaign Adjustments: Compare the performance of different forms to identify which types are most effective. Use this insight to adjust your campaign strategies.
- Promotional Strategies: If a form shows a decline in 'Last Completion' or 'Avg Completed Per Day', consider revising your promotional tactics to boost engagement.
- Content Optimization: Utilize the 'Total Completions' data to gauge the effectiveness of your form content. High completions might indicate compelling content, whereas low numbers could suggest the need for optimization.
- Trend Analysis: Regularly monitor the 'Avg Completed Per Day' to spot trends. Sudden changes can indicate the impact of external factors or the effectiveness of recent changes to your form.
- A/B Testing: Use the data to perform A/B testing on different form elements (like design, content, CTA) to see what yields better results in terms of completions.
The Patch Forms Reporting feature provides valuable insights into your forms' performance. By understanding and acting upon this data, you can significantly enhance your engagement strategies, leading to more effective campaigns and a better understanding of your audience's preferences. Remember, consistent monitoring and analysis are key to leveraging the full potential of Patch's reporting capabilities.