Did you know you can add Messenger as an 'app' on your phone?
This article will show how to create a 'shortcut' for access to Messenger with one click!
On your iPhone, go on to the Safari internet browser and visit the link:
- It may ask for you to log in.
- Once you are logged in, select the three horizontal bars in the upper left corner.
- From the drop-down menu select the 'Messenger' option
- Once in the Messenger module, select the share icon at the bottom of the Safari window.
- From the list of options, choose 'Add Bookmark'
- It will ask to edit / save this bookmark.
- An icon should appear on the screen of your iPhone.
This icon will link directly to your Messenger inbox with one click!
Please sign in to leave a comment.