Are you looking to add an additional user/admin account?
Would you like to create a limited-access user account?
This article will walk through how to add an additional user to your account.
- Navigate to the Account Settings
To get there, click on the account name in the upper left corner.
- Click on the account name, and then the Account Settings
- When the Account Settings opens, click on the Account Details option.
In the Account Details option, scroll down to the Admins section.
- In the Admins section, click on the (+) symbol to Add a New Admin
- Enter the User details.
By default it will be created as a 'Full Access' account, to make it a Limited Access account, click on the 'Access Level' drop down menu.
- You can select Limited Access from the three available options
- Once selected, you will then ALSO need to select which modules to provide access to.
- Choose as many options as required.
- Once Saved, the options will appear as in the example below.
- Once the account is created, the 'Level' will display either 'Limited' or 'Full'.
This is how to create an additional Admin User account!