Do you need to make a manual adjustment to a customer's Loyalty Point total?
This article covers how to do so in two different ways:
The Patch portal
- Log in to the portal https://app.patchretention.com/
- Search for the contact you want to make adjustments to, then click the edit (person) icon
- A Contact Profile window will open. On the right half, at the top, there are three tabs.
Select the Offers tab
- In the 'Loyalty Program' section, you can add Loyalty Points here.
After editing, you can either Save, or Save & Check In.
- Once saved, you can confirm the new point total in three separate areas:
This is how to change the Loyalty Point total from within the portal.
The other option to adjust loyalty points is from the tablet / iPad - This feature is only available on the previous version of the Kiosk App that is built in the Legacy CityGro Portal. If you have transitioned to the new Kiosk Web App please use the above methods to adjust a Contact's Loyalty Points.
- Begin a check-in with the selected phone number, then select the 'Kiosk Menu Bar' icon.
- From the menu options, select 'Edit Points'
- You can then edit the desired number of points.
- In most cases, we recommend using a security code to prevent abuse.
This way, points cannot be adjusted without a security code.
These are the two ways to manually adjust Loyalty Points!