Do you need to make a manual adjustment to a customer's Loyalty Point total?
This article covers how to do so in two different ways:
The Patch portal
- Log in to the portal https://app.patchretention.com/
- Search for the contact you want to make adjustments to, then click the edit (person) icon
- A Contact Profile window will open. On the right half, at the top, there are three tabs.
Select the Offers tab
- In the 'Loyalty Program' section, you can add Loyalty Points here.
After editing, you can either Save, or Save & Check In.
- Once saved, you can confirm the new point total in three separate areas:
This is how to change the Loyalty Point total from within the portal.
The other option to adjust loyalty points is from the tablet / iPad
- Begin a check in with the selected phone number, then select the 'Kiosk Menu Bar' icon.
- From the menu options, select 'Edit Points'
- You can then edit the desired number of points.
- In most cases, we recommend using a security code to prevent abuse.
This way, points cannot be adjusted without a security code.
These are the two ways to manually adjust Loyalty Points!
Please sign in to leave a comment.