This article will cover how to change the field.
The field view can be changed in almost all modules, so let's start with the Contacts module as an example.
- Go into the Contacts module, and select the drop down menu that says 'X number' of Fields Selected.
- This window will appear. To remove a field from the 'Visible' selections, simply click on the checkbox to remove the field.
To add a field that is in the 'Not Visible' selections, scroll down and select one by clicking on it.
- For this example, let's say we want to include in the contact information that displays, the '# Offers Redeemed'. We can scroll down, and select the item, and it will now appear in the 'Visible' selections.
- The selected option appears at the bottom of the list, which equates to the last field displayed.
- (Optional) If you want the data to display closer to the top of the list, it will appear in the corresponding order for the Contacts listed.
- You can then sort by that field to more precisely look into desired information.
(Optional) If needed, you can even download the entire list by selecting BOTH checkboxes and 'Exporting ALL' contacts.