Looking to schedule a message?
Here is how:
- Go into the Messenger Module.
- Locate the conversation/thread for the contact you want to schedule a message
(Note: A thread / conversation must ALREADY exist in order to schedule a message to send.)
- Once inside a thread, click ‘Schedule a Message’ below the conversation history.
- A 'Schedule Message' window opens to show who you are scheduling a message for.
Choose your Time and Date to schedule the message.
Enter your desired text in the Message Content section.
(Keep in mind the 160 character limit)
** NOTE: A scheduled message MUST be at LEAST ONE minute in the future
Click on the three dots icon to bring up the two additional options:
Select a Quick Reply, or send yourself a Test.
To learn more about creating Quick Replies, click here.
We ALWAYS recommend sending a test to prevent any potential issues.
Additionally, you can attach an image (If MMS Messaging is enabled on your account) to schedule an MMS message, by clicking on the ‘picture icon’ to the right of the text box for the text content.
When finished be sure to ‘Save & Close’
- Once you have saved your scheduled message, an orange banner will appear stating there is a scheduled message.
This Orange Banner confirms it has been saved.
- If you click on the arrow beside the total number of scheduled messages, it will display a quick preview of some details about this scheduled message. Click on the edit icon to change / unschedule this message.
** Please note that you cannot cancel / unschedule a message once it has been scheduled for at least two minutes in the future **
- To ‘Unschedule’ the message, click on the edit icon.
- In the 'Scheduled Message' window there is an option to select in the lower left corner of the window with an orange button to ‘Unschedule’
- Once the conversation has been completed, there are two options of clearing out the conversation out of the Inbox:
Mark as Complete - Use this option when a genuine interaction has occurred, this will not only help keep statistics organized, but there are also automations that can trigger based off of a Conversation Completed Event!
Archive - Use this option to clear out a conversation that was NOT genuine, or even gibberish. An example of an auto-reply could include someone is driving.
This will clear out the conversation without the system identifying it as an important thread.
For more information on the Messenger module, click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.